Monday, May 16, 2011

KDrama Time: After The Banquet







What I've watched:

Most of the Korean movies I've watched (I'm not embarrassed to say) I usually pick them based on an actor or actress I've seen in a drama or if any of the male leads are worth me gawking at.  This one was a little bit of both.  The English title is called After the Banquet.  The plot consist of seven college friends getting together after a wedding and spending the weekend reminiscing catching up and discovering their friendships again. However, one of the friends is not present but her daughter comes instead looking for her father who is amongst the group.  With the new wedding, baby daddy drama, and rekindling friendships this movie made for an interesting watch.  Hope you enjoy!



Network: Telecinema
Year: 2009
Director: Kim Yoon Chul


No comments:

Post a Comment