Monday, May 16, 2011

KDrama: My Lovely Samsoon



The beautiful Kim Sun Ah!



Cast 



  

One of my most favorite Kdramas in the whole world is . .. . .  My Lovely Samsoon.  Yes this drama came out some years ago, 2005 to be exact, but its new to me.  The drama is about a middle aged women who is a baker for a living.  On one Christmas Eve she catches her boyfriend cheating and HE breaks up with HER on the spot. 








On that same night she ran into her future boss Hyun Jin-heon who runs the restaurant Bon Appetite and whom she soon began to date.  She is older he is younger, but eventually no one cares.  At times it was very touching and at times I wanted to jump through the computer and ask either Sam soon or Hyun Jin-heon if they where crazy.  Its funny, sweet, romantic and highly relate-able in some way.  Enjoy!




To watch click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment