Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm watching and Korean Skin care

Hello to all or you one person who may be reading this blog! Thank you for your support.

I want to share a youtube video about "Layering" skin care products. As I watch K-Dramas I notice in bedroom scenes where a woman character may have tons of products on her dresser. Yes, American women have tons of makeup and products as well but usually everything from makeup to jewelry to skin care and trinkets. I have also watched scenes of women putting on more than few types of creams and skin concoctions.

Today's video is from Michelle Phan. She is an artist, makeup artist and Lancome video consultant. The chick is awesome. In this video she demonstrates and talks about the "layering" technique most commonly used in countries of the Orient.



Check out Michelle: Michelle Phan Tube Page

WHAT I'M WATCHING NOW!

~ Take care of the Young Lady
also known as My Fair Lady starring one of my favorite South Korean actresses Yoon Un Hye. She is fabulous.

Learn more here: TAKE CARE OF THE YOUNG LADY

No comments:

Post a Comment